Our heavy duty twin needle upholstery walking foot sewing machine is self-oiling, has a big bobbin, reverse, and high lift. Capable of sewing multi-ply applications, the NC11 is most often employed for seat fabrication and sewing french seams. We custom set our twin needle sewing machines on our 'sew straight needle system'. This provides a beautiful french seam. This twin needle sewing machine arrives fully assembled with a servo motor workstation. Various gauge sizes are available and come equipped with your choice of ¼" or 3/8" gauge size. The NC11 is a precision sewing machine designed to withstand daily use. It's mainly employed to sew auto upholstery, sews aircraft seats, sews marine upholstery, furniture, tarp, cover, and upholstery fabrication shops worldwide.
- Double needle compound walking foot
- Complete with Servo Motor Table Work Station
- Large Bobbin machine
- Reverse/ Back Tack Lever
- Automatic oiling, high lift
- Setup with our 'sew straight needle system'
- Equipped with 1/4" or 3/8" gauge sets. Additional sets $750 each
Sewing Machine Specifications & Technical Setup:
- Setup with a fully assembled servo motor workstation
- 14mm presser foot lift by knee (8 mm by hand)
- 2,150 Stitches Per Minute Maximum Sewing Speed
- Stitch Length Maximum: 9mm, Reverse Lever
- Setup to operate up to 210 bonded nylon in the needle
- Bobbin Thread set for 69 bonded nylon
- M Bobbin (large bobbin)
- Set for 135x17 Size 22 needles
- Automatic lubrication
- 2 year limited warranty, Same day tech support
- Comes Equipped with an assembled Thread Stand, LED Light, Oil,
Spare Needles, Spare Bobbins
NEED NEW MACHINES BUT CAN'T WAIT?
Finance Sewing Machines Today:
Marlin Finance has helped our clients finance carpet binding machines for a decade. They're same day credit checks and approvals help make financing an NC Machine easy. Standard financing & Interest Free Financing programs are available. Since 1997, we’ve partnered with more than 25,000 dealers, manufacturers and distributors and over 400,000 small businesses to provide customized financing solutions.