- 3/8" Gauge, With Split Bar
The NC-Post is a twin needle, vertical axis walking foot sewing machine capable of sewing all upholstery applications. Setup with a 3/8" gauge, this twin needle post bed sewing machine is perfect for sewing French Seams. It's equipped with a 'split bar feature' which allows you make exact turns by disengaging the inside & outside needle when you wish to make both left and right turns. This twin needle post bed sewing machine provide optimal maneuverability for sewing french seams, seat fabrication, furniture, and sewing custom upholstery applications.
It’s equipped with large bobbins, reverse, is self oiling, and has high lift (16mm). More and more aircraft, auto, & marine interior shops are moving toward employing these as their primary machines. Great for sewing french seams, sewing auto upholstery, and sewing aircraft seats. The NC-Post provides a more affordable option than the Juki 2765 $7950 (which we also stock and sell). Our unit comes fully assembled equipped with a servo motor workstation. It’s backed up by a 2 year limited warranty.
- Vertical axis hooks
- Split bar feature for making exact turns
- 3/8” needle gauge stock setup. Avail in 1/4" + $750
- Large Bobbin, Self-Oiling, high lift
- 2 year limited warranty
- Complete with servo workstation ( Fully assembled )
- Auto interiors, aircraft interiors, french seams, custom upholstery
Sewing Machine Specifications & Technical Setup:
- 3/8" Installed Needle Gauge. ¼” Available + $750
- Setup with a fully assembled servo motor workstation
- 16mm presser foot lift by knee (10 mm by hand)
- 2,750 Stitches Per Minute Maximum Sewing Speed
- Stitch Length Maximum: 9mm
- Thread setup to operate from 69 bonded nylon up to 210 bonded nylon in the needle
- Bobbin Thread set for 69 bonded nylon
- 2x capacity big bobbin.
- U style bobbins
- Set for 135x17 Size 22 needles
- Automatic lubrication
- 2 year limited warranty, Same day tech support
- Comes Equipped with an assembled Thread Stand, LED Light, Oil, Spare Needles, Spare Bobbins
NEED NEW MACHINES BUT CAN'T WAIT?
Finance Sewing Machines Today:
Marlin Finance has helped our clients finance carpet binding machines for a decade. They're same day credit checks and approvals help make financing an NC Machine easy. Standard financing & Interest Free Financing programs are available. Since 1997, we’ve partnered with more than 25,000 dealers, manufacturers and distributors and over 400,000 small businesses to provide customized financing solutions.